Friday, December 14, 2012

Discovery Pt. 1

Monacco Desert Cottage - Vista Hills

Ep. 31_Sc. 1
(1)

Nico scowled at the bright daylight flooding in through the window in the stairwell as he retreated from Isabella's bedroom. So much for his plans to leave the house undetected; hopefully it was still early enough for him to avoid the paparazzi that still showed up around the neighborhood despite the fact that it was gated. It didn't matter though, in a few days everything would be set and they could leave this mess behind them. The only question was would she be able to hang on for that long.  He heard her soft footsteps slide across the tiles and fall in tandem behind his as they made their way to the front door.  


She was quiet -- too quiet -- and hadn't spoken a word since he had finally squeezed a "yes" out her; only nodding occasionally while he had outlined his plans for them.  But how could he blame her? What he was asking was selfish, impossible, and a sacrifice that rested wholly on her shoulders.  She was walking away from the life she had made, erasing her entire existence just to be with him.  It was a horrible thing to ask especially after everything he had put her through, but as far as he was concerned it was the only way. Eventually she had come to agree with him; an outcome that shocked him more than he wanted to admit.  He hadn't expected her to throw a party about it, but the listless expression she had been wearing on her face made him wonder if she would actually be able to go through with it.

Ep. 31_Sc. 1
(2)

He paused for a moment before opening the door, taking in all the memories of the place that had served as their private hideaway: the sweet smell of her perfume that always lingered in the air, the pile of clothes they could never keep on scattered around her bedroom floor, tripping over the dangerously high heeled shoes that she always managed to leave on his side of the bed, the sound of their voices echoing as they laughed and talked until the sun came up, the terrifying clangs and crashes of Lexie "cooking" in the kitchen. It would probably be his last time here and he would miss everything about this house.

If it was this difficult for him, how hard must it be on her? He held the thought as he walked out into the harsh sunlight, being careful to stay within the shadows of the front porch.  She followed behind him and as he turned back towards her, coming face to face with her red puffy eyes, the magnitude of what he had put her through, what he was still putting her through, bit him in the heart.

Ep. 31_Sc. 1
(3)

"I’m sorry,” he said grabbing her into a tight hug.  She exhaled hard and began sobbing into his shirt. “I never should’ve let it to come to this but I promise you I’ll make this right.  I just need you to trust me to do that, okay? Don't give up on us.  I love you.”

Ep. 31_Sc. 1
(4)

“I love you too,” she whispered, managing a weak smile as he wiped the tears from her cheek.  He pulled her face closer to his until their lips met. It was a foolish move to make out in the open but he didn’t care anymore, and apparently she didn’t either as she allowed her body to respond to his like a magnet to metal, succumbing once again the bliss that made everything else disappear.

Ep. 31_Sc. 1 (5)
Ep. 31_Sc. 1
(6)
Ep. 31_Sc. 1
(7)
Ep. 31_Sc. 1
(8)
Ep. 31_Sc. 1
(9)
Ep. 31_Sc. 1
(10)

“Change of plans Stefan; we won’t be stopping here.  I need to take care of a few things now.”

"Yes, Mr. Monacco."

8 comments:

  1. I am breathless! This is stunning, gorgeous, and I'm finally giving in to Nico. There doesn't seem to be anyone else who makes her as happy as he does, and she has certainly tried.

    ...Daddy. Oh. My. God. The Powerful Man Arrives.

    I am so glad you're continuing! This is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beth, I'm glad you like it. I was going to cut this scene entirely and do things a different way, but after waffling for so long I realized it had to happen this way.

    Love has been reaffirmed, decisions have been made, plans are in place and now here comes daddy. And he's not taking this lying down. I'd love to cut these two a break and let them ride off into the sunset, but it's just more fun to watch them squirm *bruhahahahaha*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! New update!

    Oh shit...shit's about to get real isn't it? :s You writers never let the faved couples get what they want do you? D: I have yet to see it happen - of course I'm not one to talk - I'm bad with that too :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want so much for these two to be together but I actually fear for Nico now that Daddy is back. This is not going to go well.

    I still think she isn't quite convinced she is doing the right thing but I adore these two together.

    I LOVE your pictures. everything is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. o_o My goodness. I stared at these pictures entirely too long... like a creep or something. Your sets are gorgeous.
    Of course, Mr. Monacco would choose now, of all times to discover them. Man, I feel for these two. They're committment to one another is constantly being tested and their resilience is really admirable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Jean, no, I just can't let these two ride off into the sunset. What fun would that be? The proverbial shit is definitely about to hit the fan now that daddy is back in town and it won't be pretty. Actually there are a few showdowns that are about to happen, so stay tuned. More fictional lives are about to be rocked. Thank you for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gayl!! Thank you so much for the compliment about the pictures and for stopping by I always appreciate you point of view. Adding Carlos Monacco into the mix is dangerous but very necessary since he's been kind of hiding in the shadows. He and Nico will definately cross paths and it won't be pretty at all.

    You are right, Isabella is not sure about this but at this point she's tired of waiting for things to "get better." She's just going for it no matter what happens. I'd love to see them happy with each other as well, but the cards never seem to be dealt in their favor. I guess we'll see though :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA!! Blu, it's not creepy to stare; trust me I've done it too. I wish I could take credit for this set, but it was a pre-made from the old Sims Control site that I've made a LOT of changes to.

    Commitment is one word for what Izzy and Nico have, but one could say addiction or obsession could describe it too. They're right at that line where things get really good or really bad from here and now that her father knows about it I'd wager on the really bad scenario happening, but, we'll see. Thank you so much for reading and commenting ;)

    ReplyDelete